next project

dreamer2

MVC-004S-1.jpg i bought this kc sight unseen for the hood and tailgate, for 500 paid my friend to pick it up he was on his way through calif anyway with a emty trailer. got it and found it had the canon intake and weber sidedraft header extra doors and another louvered hood in it. the truck had been sitting for 15 to 20 years the guy i bought it from said it didnt run, guess what 30 minutes later fired it up. it was going to be pure parts but now working on it. it is a walk through and i had fenders to repace rusted ones and doors to replace junk doors doors had filler mine didnt. i dont think 900 was bad for total price on truck.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya that is a nice score, I like th rims on it.....Looks like your neighbor across the way like the old 620 kingcabs also....Curious, is there a club logo on the back of the canopy window? if so what does it say? And before people start getting on ya...post up more pics...lol...

the one across the way was mine sold it after i took the interior out for my other truck. there was alot of rust and alot missing, but gave me the money to buy this one. boy he was pissed when he seen this one, yes there is a club logo on the one the truck is now at a friends house getting some work done,will find out and post later