NW Toy Run Pacific Raceway

1lo620

The NW Toy Run at Pacific Raceway is this sunday December 4th. It starts at 12;00 pm and goes most of the afternoon, it is casual come and go as you want. They do ask for an unopen toy or a $5 dollar donation. It is an pretty cool show, there where over 1000 rides there last year. Weekend weather looks half way decent, going to be cold but clear...So I was thinking it would be cool to get a Ratsun (datsun) group to roll in and make a showing. I am planning on going, think it would be cool to have some more so what do you all think. We can make a meeting place and roll in together...

http://www.facebook....%2F&h=CAQGlFk3M

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

probly after we get all people organized and on the road, most likely between 12-1 I hope....Skip has car auctions until 11: this morning and I am sure we will be getting on the road not long after..and it is about an hour for us..so I guess we will see you guys down there...!!

So what time it goes from 12 to 4 , I know Rick said he was just going to roll in at 1:00....but I was thinking noon'ish.....how does that sound...and now we got to figure out where at the Mall. I am sure it will be crazy, and I am not all that familer with the mall..any ideas?

Can you guys wait until 12 for us..we are going to be pushing to get down there by 1130....love to roll in with you all but we are pushing time..we werent planning 1130 we where on the 1230 time line.....hope this works...Jason if you get this pm me your number so I can reach you...thx guys....hope you see this and get back to me,,,

it was a good day today,,,tons of cars, lots of tuners but that is ok....Saw Rick Rat, Q tip (nice to meet you), Jason, thriliin Dillon, Skipper, and his brother Steve, and about 1200 other crazy guys and hot young women,,,Oh sorry did I say that out loud..lol.. Beautiful Day, cold be sunny........ya all got to come out next year....lots of cars and people and fun...

E3A.jpg