1984 Mazda Rx7 GS aka PistonKiller!

Specs:

13b Rotary Engine (BridgePorted) Brap brap brap brap brap :D

Racing Beat Intake

Holley 600CFM Carb

3" Full Exhaust to Glasspack into Flowmaster 10 series

Soon to come for Spring time:

Direct Fire Ignition Setup (MSD with 2 coils for leading plugs)

TurboCharger (Garrett gt1752)

Demon 750cfm Double Pumper Carb

Racing Beat Lowering springs

15" Diamond Racing Wheels

4.11 LSD Rear End

Turbo II Transmission

Here are the pictures:

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there's another rotorhead here, here's my 7's.

'85 GS ( street ported, Racing Beat exhaust, Center force stage 2 clutch, K&N breather, about to add LSD rear, Racing Beat full suspension, Weber intake and carb, wheel adaptors, wheels and tires )

'91 TII ( street ported, Racing Beat FCD, Thunder Fab 3' downpipe runs back to the Y, Thunder Fab 3' intake tube, Center Force dual friction clutch, Weapon R breather, Blitz dual turbo timer, HKS blow off, Magnaflow mufflers, Konig wheels )

311094_272922519415511_100000932943057_733118_634260859_n.jpg391959_274981069209656_100000932943057_738162_2085198905_n.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, very few white TII's. The S5's only came in red, black and white. With the most to least in that order. And the FB, all I ever see are red ones, lol. The clear coat is peeling on the FB wheels, of course. They look good, but they look better in the pics. I did have 3 FB's and 5 FC's. Some were just parts cars, others were drivable. And I still have a lot of NA 13B rotor housings, plates, coil packs, eccentric shafts, etc.

Cool cars you have there too. It's always nice to see another FB around somewhere. They are getting scarce these days.

Thanks! Yeah, very few white TII's. The S5's only came in red, black and white. With the most to least in that order. And the FB, all I ever see are red ones, lol. The clear coat is peeling on the FB wheels, of course. They look good, but they look better in the pics. I did have 3 FB's and 5 FC's. Some were just parts cars, others were drivable. And I still have a lot of NA 13B rotor housings, plates, coil packs, eccentric shafts, etc.

Cool cars you have there too. It's always nice to see another FB around somewhere. They are getting scarce these days.

Nice., hopefully by next year at some point I will find a nice clean turboII. Yeah thats a common thing for those wheels considering there really old now. But you can always polish them up. Around here theres a few FB's but no one drives them in the daily like I do with mine. oh so u have some extra rotary parts Eeh :)

Yeah, TII's are awesome, and getting harder to find. If you ever fined a decent one you can afford, get it. These both used to be daily drivers. The red one was until I got the white one. I drove the white one daily for 6 years or so. It needs a rebuild which I hope to start on this spring. Yes, I have a lot of 13B parts, no 12A though. Most are packed in boxes or stacked in my garage. If you ever need, ask and see if I have it.

• 1 month later...

There ya guys. Finally the video of it finished, actually I had it finished like 4 weeks ago but got caught up in other stuff. Anyways the car is running great now, taking it easy for the first 5000 miles. It only has 230miles on Fresh Rebuilt right now, I barely drive the car seeing that it only gets 5mpg on city and 9-10mpg on highway :crying: but Im happy with the results :thumbup: . Ps.. Im running pre-mix (mixing 2-stroke oil with the gas) thats why its smoking ^_^

Lol I thought you were speaking Japanese but it was Spanish ollz. I like it!!! Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap

Ahah, yeah its spanish. Yeah it sounds kinda alright, But Im going to switch up my Flowmaster 10 series with a Pacesetter Power Pulse muffler to get that real Brap brap noise, Oh and it needs a holley 650 carb with bigger jets still. So its not running fully tuned yet but she moves. :D