FS: L20B pistons, Z20E EFI

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Second off is a Z20E EFI 8 plug dizzy. This is unknown condition, since I've never seen it run. Comes without IGN control module. $30 OBO + shipping

_DSC0318.jpg

Hahaha.... that's because the module is inside under the rotor. Trust me.

Hey Monkey, you have an uncut harness for above manifold? I have an intake and all the parts, but my harness is all cut up... :-( it makes a pretty decent EFI kit for an L20B.

Sorry, I don't have any more of the EFI crap for that motor :( PO didn't have any more then what I got. I'll keep an eye out though

Hey Monkey, you have an uncut harness for above manifold? I have an intake and all the parts, but my harness is all cut up... :-( it makes a pretty decent EFI kit for an L20B.

So this will work on an L20? What about the L18? I'm dropping an L18 in my 620 and would love to have EFI in it. What would one use for an ECU?

I saw the writeup from NICO (I think) that used the 200SX ECU. Is that what I'd have to find, or is there another choice?

I'll be all over that manifold if I can make it work.

Won't fit the L series. You will need to make your own EFI manifold. There was an L series EFI manifold made for the JDM SSS-E Bluebird (610) Rare as rocking horse shit.

I've seen 280z intakes cut and welded together. Has the injectors holes already made.

Thanks, Mike. It didn't look like it would fit from the pic, but turbonetics mentioned the L20B and it piqued my curiosity.

I've heard about the Bluebird manifold, but like you said, rare. Thanks, guys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.