Looking for some one to 4 link my goon

I know there are a lot of Datsun truck guys here on Ratsun. Before I paint Vic's goon I want to have some rear end work done to it. I would like to bag it and 4 link it. But don't have the time. Looking for someone who would like to trade a 510 goon we have 5, or just pay someone who has done this.

I can tow the good to you then pic it up when it is done, looking at a 3-4 month turn around, stored inside.

Other cars to trade are 2 doors and 4 door 510s. Parts and possibly paint and body work.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't think that it would be that hard of a swap. but a couple of things that I can think of right away....maybe have to raise the tranny tunnel, and not sure about the back seat fitment with the upper links most likely have to be in that area. not sure tho, as I haven't ever really looked at one to figure it out.

I know there are a lot of Datsun truck guys here on Ratsun. Before I paint Vic's goon I want to have some rear end work done to it. I would like to bag it and 4 link it. But don't have the time. Looking for someone who would like to trade a 510 goon we have 5, or just pay someone who has done this.

I can tow the good to you then pic it up when it is done, looking at a 3-4 month turn around, stored inside.

Other cars to trade are 2 doors and 4 door 510s. Parts and possibly paint and body work.

hey james contact johnny he is the guy to do that his number is 951-591-8982 you can see his work at projects under drop 521

• Like 1

I wouldn't think that it would be that hard of a swap. but a couple of things that I can think of right away....maybe have to raise the tranny tunnel, and not sure about the back seat fitment with the upper links most likely have to be in that area. not sure tho, as I haven't ever really looked at one to figure it out.

Yep got the tunnel raised already, just wanted to get the messy stuff out of the way. If the cargo area rear seat area needs to go, this is the perfect time for it to happen.

I nominate luke aka jesusnumber2

Will I win a grammy for my performance? lol, why bags? customer preference? you can link a wagon without modding the floor thats just mainly for dudes that want a retarded low car or guys running stock leaf packs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.