how did you do your rear disc brake lines (510)

DISLEXICDIME

My box flared car has 200sx calipers with z31 rotors in the rear, awesome right? the braking power is sweet! but the way the brake lines are done is scarey. my brake lines are several hoses hooked together some new some original and cracked to hell. so i was wondering if some of you guys that have done the disc swap could show me a pic or 2 of how you did yours.

this is my first dime with disc's.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the setup i got from phil has the datsun parts llc steel braided lines. the passenger side rep[laces the factory line to the distribution block up under the car. the driver side runs to the end of the factory hardline.

awww yeah, plain and simple!

My rear disc conversion brackets (for Maxima calipers) come with instructions on how to do the rear brake lines including where to purchase the parts with part numbers.

Techna-Fit is where to buy from and they are not very expensive. Their part number for the rear brake line kit is DM-RCONV. It includes both hoses (steel braided teflon) and the necessary adapter fittings. email me for more info if needed: engineered.datsun@gmail.com