Datsun 510 parts

I bought a few boxes for parts from a guy here in NH that he ha had for years. I looked through it and grabbed what I need for my car and I have a few of the boxes here to list.

It is all 68-73 510 parts some wagon and some sedan. I cant post prices bc I have no idea what its worth to y'all. I honestly dont need to get top dollar for all of it bc I got it all pretty cheap so I want to pass the deals along to my fellow ratsuners.

datsunpilot@hotmail.com

Plymouth, NH 03264

PM or email me with your request and cell phone number if you want me to shoot you a pic of the part.

71 Sedan Rear Glass

Luisi Steering Wheel

Both front Blue Door panels 4 door

Blue Door Trim

510 Calipers & Hubs

280z Struts

Xenon Body Kit Side Skirts & Rear Skirts (in my pictures)

Blue headrest

71 tail lights lens and assys

Wagon LH tail light w/o Lens

Wagon RH tail light w/ Lens

Ebrake Assy - lever back to pivot

Gas Caps non locking (2 sedan 1 wagon)

2 gas Tanks Complete

71 Steering Column w Factory Wheel and Tumbler

2 Cluster w/o Tach

Head light Buckets

L & R Headlight Grill Surrounds (one set painted black & 2 drivers sides with chrome)

Factory 4 blade fan

Washer Reservoir w Pump

Headlight Rings - SOLD

Some more side lenses and etc nothing much

I understand this isn't all awesome museum quality parts but its old stuff that isnt easy to find none the less out here on the east coast

PM me if you're interested with a fair price

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice score for NE parts man! Nothing I need ATM but good to know they are out there!

True that man. There is only one other guy I know of in NH who is rocking a 510 and really into it and then this guy I bought the parts from who has had them for years and hasnt been into them for a long time. Other then that you and a few others in Mass. Rare breed for sure!

True that man. There is only one other guy I know of in NH who is rocking a 510 and really into it and then this guy I bought the parts from who has had them for years and hasnt been into them for a long time. Other then that you and a few others in Mass. Rare breed for sure!

Too bad there were no quarter panels! Talk about hard to find in the NE. But we do have Dave who owns Futofab! That is a plus!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a few boxes for parts from a guy here in NH that he ha had for years. I looked through it and grabbed what I need for my car and I have a few of the boxes here to list.

It is all 68-73 510 parts some wagon and some sedan. I cant post prices bc I have no idea what its worth to y'all. I honestly dont need to get top dollar for all of it bc I got it all pretty cheap so I want to pass the deals along to my fellow ratsuners.

datsunpilot@hotmail.com

Plymouth, NH 03264

PM or email me with your request and cell phone number if you want me to shoot you a pic of the part.

71 Sedan Rear Glass

Luisi Steering Wheel

Both front Blue Door panels 4 door

Blue Door Trim

510 Calipers & Hubs

280zx Struts

Xenon Side Skirts & Rear Skirts (in my pictures)

Blue headrest

71 tail lights lens and assys

Wagon LH tail light w/o Lens

Wagon RH tail light w/ Lens

Ebrake Assy - lever back to pivot

Gas Caps non locking

2 gas Tanks Complete

71 Steering Column w Factory Wheel and Tumbler

2 Cluster w/o Tach

3 Headlight Rings

Head light Buckets

L & R Headlight Grill Surrounds

Factory 4 blade fan

Washer Reservoir w Pump

Some more side lenses and etc nothing much

I understand this isn't all awesome museum quality parts but its old stuff that isnt easy to find none the less out here on the east coast

PM me if you're interested with a fair price

I'll take the head light rings. Shipped to NY 11367 how much?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.