well it has come that time to sell my pride and joy, after getting some stuff stolen from my house and now finding a running driving truck i have decided to sell my other truck. heres what i have, the frame with is 90% done being bagged and shortened just needs some front welding done. A cab that has been body dropped 2.5 inches with just minimal surface rust and a bed that has also been shortened from a long bed, 90%body work done on that also(long story short i did one side and someone that said they could do it did the other and they didn't know how and F'd it up!). make me some offers on it i don't know what i want out of it ...do need some nice wheels:D..O and i have a title

DSCN1499.jpg

DSCN1500.jpg

DSCN1502.jpg

DSCN1504.jpg

DSCN1506.jpg

DSCN1509.jpg

DSCN1510.jpg

datsun12.jpg

DSCN1418.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe;49788']Ok' date=' not a problem either way.

Can you give the specs on the links tho? Rod end size and the o.d., wall thickness & length of the links?[/quote']

time for parting out i just need it gone or next week its going to the scrap yard...:mellow:

I got dizzy reading all of those posts. :blink:

What is left for sale?

Did I buy a gas tank from you 1 or 2 years ago?

Why are you giving up?

dd:fu:

i have teh cab,bed,frame,and rear end along with some other small things. i have given up becasue it just to much work the guy that did all the work befor me kinda did a hack job and now alot of things need to be fixed

i have the cab,bed,frame,and rearend along with some other

sorry I havent gotten back to you ... i am going to see if I can find anything closer .thanks thats like a 9hr round trip for me haha

wussy! i just made that trip from snohomish to portland and back. its a 6 hour drive round trip given good traffic. mine took 7 due to some stop and go down near olympia in the way back.

sorry I havent gotten back to you ... i am going to see if I can find anything closer .thanks thats like a 9hr round trip for me haha

wussy! :lol: i just made that trip from snohomish to portland and back. its a 6 hour drive round trip given good traffic. mine took 7 due to some stop and go down near olympia in the way back.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.