wussy! :lol: i just made that trip from snohomish to portland and back. its a 6 hour drive round trip given good traffic. mine took 7 due to some stop and go down near olympia in the way back.

and he wanted 100 bucks for a rear end and I just picked up a running and driving 76 620 for 100 bucks soooooooooooooo:fu:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and he wanted 100 bucks for a rear end and I just picked up a running and driving 76 620 for 100 bucks soooooooooooooo:fu:

actually i asked you how 100 sounded so there for you could have made me an offer for say 50 and i probably would have taken it im a resalable guy :fu::fu:

wussy! :lol: i just made that trip from snohomish to portland and back. its a 6 hour drive round trip given good traffic. mine took 7 due to some stop and go down near olympia in the way back.

it was nice doing business with you buy the way :D:D

actually i asked you how 100 sounded so there for you could have made me an offer for say 50 and i probably would have taken it im a resalable guy :fu::fu:

I wasnt saying that wasnt a good deal I just found a better deal and it was closer .....sorry it didnt work out:confused:

I wasnt saying that wasnt a good deal I just found a better deal and it was closer .....sorry it didnt work out:confused:

its all good....the deal you did get was a killer deal tho....:lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.