what r these off of

AltShiftKill

Hello a friend of mine left these at the shop. He said that they were off a 510, there are not

id marks. I was hoping to find out what they are from specificly and what they are worth so i can post them for sale. Thank you.

http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab313/altshiftkill/IMG_20111110_094520.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello a friend of mine left these at the shop. He said that they were off a 510, there are not

id marks. I was hoping to find out what they are from specificly and what they are worth so i can post them for sale. Thank you.

IMG_20111110_094520.jpg

fixed... you want the code

and you already posted this lol

he said they came off a two door 510 that will probably get scraped 71 i believe there no badges on the car so i have no idea what model thank you for the replies and sorry for double post

th_IMG_20111110_094533.jpg

where is this 2door that is "probably gonna get scrapped"???

it smokes, thats it? hell ill pay scrap price sight unseen......

I'm sure there is alot more to that car than that. I can try to get you some pics(will take a day or two). Like I said this car belongs to a friend, i offered him 200 and he said yes but i bought a 411 instead.

I'm sure there is alot more to that car than that. I can try to get you some pics(will take a day or two). Like I said this car belongs to a friend, i offered him 200 and he said yes but i bought a 411 instead.

he just texted me said it has l20b engine in car is this a stock engine in a 510?