looking for local Datsun buddy. EUG, OR

I'm just looking for somebody that lives locally that wants to work/talk Datsun and share knowledge and possibly parts with e/o. I got a cpl 620s and 510 wagons. Don't matter what Datsun you got or even have one. I have a shop to work in and plenty of tools to have fun all day lol. Let me know, thanks

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just looking for somebody that lives locally that wants to work/talk Datsun and share knowledge and possibly parts with e/o. I got a cpl 620s and 510 wagons. Don't matter what Datsun you got or even have one. I have a shop to work in and plenty of tools to have fun all day lol. Let me know, thanks

As you know, I'm in Eugene. I don't any Datto's yet.. working on it. I'm always curious to find out who else is out there!

I've got some tools and access to tire machines balancers.. and a lot of other specialty equipment.

I'm in eugene all the time. I'm actually going to be there next week for a job interview.

Where were you two weeks ago when my truck was stalled out on the offramp!

I don't recall if I saw that post. I was looking back to see if I could find it now, but I don't see it.

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...