WTB... 'ONE' Aluminum 14" Wheel for Spare Tire

Need one aluminum wheel for a spare tire. Needs to fit a 620. I have appliance mags now. It would be great if you had a match for what I have. If not, show me what you got. Slots or something else will work.

Mostly I'm looking for an Aluminum, 14", 6 lug wheel. A wheel that uses 'shanked' lug nuts is preferable, but not a requirement.

This is what's on the truck now...

IMG_7708.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Id be in awe if you could find a 5th wheel for that set ron, they are datsun specific and havent been made since the 70's.

Iv never seen another one lol thats why I had just kept one steelie for the spare.

Yeah, I never seen these on an other truck either. Those wheels were one of the reasons I wanted ur Truck. :D But I'll never know if I don't ask. :)

oNE DUDE ON HERE HAS A SPARE.... i FORGOT WHO HE WAS THOUGH....

If it was Zchopper, he checked with his friend that had one... I was too late and it was recycled. :(

Shit i might have one.... Will look when the sun comes up

Let me know. thanks

Yeah, I never seen these on an other truck either. Those wheels were one of the reasons I wanted ur Truck. :D But I'll never know if I don't ask. :)

lol yeah I was like :hyper: when I found them. hope you can find a 5th for the set :cool:

??? :huh:

found one but realized it was 4 lug?

a 4 lug version of this wheel is a bit more common,

being 6 lug is what makes these ones unobtainium.

and just for lulz

heres whats hiding under the tire on those wheels.

0427111209.jpg

• 4 months later...

Thanks for the offer. :thumbup:

I'm interested. I will need to take off work to meet in Seattle tomorrow. Can we meet at South Center Mall? What Time? Mid-day works best for me.

How rought are these wheels? Any chance you can soda blast them b4 you leave? I'll PM you my cell.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.