WTB Datsun 510

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I am selling my car $3000 1972 little to no rust, L16 automatic, dowdraft weber, electric dizzy, 280zx (79) front suspension with coilovers and cut springs at the back runs good need momentum cause its an automatic, audio receiver with auxiliary with big speaker at the back and 2 at front (sony xplode) peel and sealed interior, miles on motor is unknown previous owner said it was rebuilt 2006 running a bit rich but sounds great to me i drive this thing 110 miles once a month going from 2,950 feet above sea level to 1,631 feet and back. i freaking love this car and im not really sure why im trying to sell it, all i know is i gotta move on sad.gif posting this makes me feel sucky, screw it lets see what happens located in Victorville CA

thank you more photos in Photobucket link

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e49/spitznoz/

DSC02378.jpg

Your message inbox is full. I am very interested in your Datsun. Please PM me your cell or send me a message and I will send you mine. I can get it off your hands ASAP. Thanks

Gonna hold off selling it till i fix a problem that just showed up, loosing amps when i was driving last night i crawled it home doing 20 miles per hour it was freaking cold last night, i think i over drove it last night it had a heavy load 4 people and 3 bikes on l16 automatic going up the mountains i need to figure out the problem any thoughts would be appreciated

IMG_0048.jpg

• 2 months later...

Bump new alternator car is back on market cough cough laugh.gif phone number is 9092670949 prefer text call me if you have cash or email me at trueno88drift@yahoo.com prefer text or email cause i only have 2 bars on my cell at my house registration expires june 2012

377140_10150483768645860_698245859_10954816_860083730_n.jpg

I have a question about you 510; Im interested in another one thats closer to me but it has a problem that I think you solved with yours regarding the floorboard. What did you cover on the floor boards with? And what are the benefits of it? Where can I get some and is this the first step before re-applying carpet or another layer?

>grace & peace<

I have a question about you 510; Im interested in another one thats closer to me but it has a problem that I think you solved with yours regarding the floorboard. What did you cover on the floor boards with? And what are the benefits of it? Where can I get some and is this the first step before re-applying carpet or another layer?

>grace & peace<

My floorboards was immaculate i just cleaned it and used peel and seal from lowes kinda works like dynamat but cheaper its for sound deadening, insulation also helped with the smell of gas fumes laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.