How i got my first datsun

'71-510

hi im kasey puppe my dad was into datsuns and i went to a couple of them with him i meet alot of ppl while i was young my dad paul puppe got a 1971 datsun 510 from jeff aka icehouse and my dad is dead i want to complete the building of my datsun im just trying to get in contact with some of the members i meet and knew that can help with the datsun thank you

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!! I met your dad a few times and really liked him. I bought a truck bed from him. I also bought a engine from him a few months before he passed and I use that engine in my red 521 everyday.

Even though we didn't have a chance to know each other that long something about paul touched me as someone who I could become great friends with. When he passed I cried and was too upset to go to his funeral.

I'm sorry for your loss. My dad passed 5 years ago and my mom passed less than a month ago.

I will message you with my number and address so when you decide to work on your datsun just let me know. Do you still have any datsun pickups?

I dedicated my red 521 thread to paul here it is.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=6371