Sd22 diesel engine issues

wayno

It is a different for me because I wasnt using the whole 720 diesel harness. I only used the glow plug, alternator and dpc circuits. So yes I only put breakers on the altenator and glow plugs they both have a black fusible link.....I am now thinking a 50 amp breaker might be to small for my alternator since I have now put a 75 amp alternator in....hmm. One of the green one is for the lights the other green one is for the ignition swich circuit.Sorry aboot my shitty spelling and gramer I am using my phone right now because my work blocks ratsun.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayno... I have a crapped out sd22 in my back yard... Say the word and ill strip off anything you need and drop it in a box for free... You just pay postage.

That is very nice of you Merlin, there are only a few things I need/could use anymore, and you could sell most of them, fact is I would need photos to be sure, but there is a oil cooler on the pass. side of the engine, and the oil filter is connected to it, if the oil filter is not tilted forward a few degrees there would be a lot I would be interested in, if the injection pump looks like this one I would be very interested, see how the injection lines come out the back of the pump, and not the top. See how the oil filter points strait up, and is not tilted forward, take a look at the one you have, if it were not tilted I would want the whole oil cooler assembly. Where is Clearwater, BC at? Fact is, if the injection pump looks like the one in the photos, I would probably drive up there.

DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0044.jpg

DSCN0043.jpg