1970 Datsun 510 Wagon

This wagon is basic and unmolested, semi grandma stock. I am the third owner. Originally a California car (now in Denver, CO), but has been garage kept in Colorado. Mileage is 138,000. During the summer I was driving the wagon 2-3 days a week at a 15 mile stretch. In Colorado this car is smog exempt and insurance is super cheap. Everything else is in good shape! There is zero rust on this car, floor pans and under body are rust free.

A brief description of the ‘goon’.

• Tires are almost brand new

• Runs, drives good

• 32/36 DGV Weber carb

• 5 speed

• New hood release

• New turn signal lever

• All original interior

• Optima battery

• Datsun 620 Truck alternator

• Vinyl roof

— The semi needs work/bad

• The brakes are hammered

• It’s got the original front end ie; tie rods, control arms etc.

• The rear differential seal needs to be replaced

Looking for $3,300 obo

Sorry I'm not interested in trades.

The Oics

IMG_7470.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No offers?

Do you want to trade for anything? I have my '78 620kc and my '68 510 4 door for sale. I'm also going to sell our '94 Toyota x-cab 4x4.

On my Datsuns I could do trade + cash or on my Toyota we could do trade and cash from your side?

At lease we are close to each other.

Let me know what you're thinking.

Bob

• 4 months later...

Why does it scar me when people try to sell something much higher from the price they purchased it?

It doesn't even hafta be my previous car(s). I recently saw a 620 for sale in S. California and 4 months later, I saw it for 5k more than they bought it for! WTF?

Please, somebody talk some sense to me....

Cause everyday I miss my goon and now it's up for sale again:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-Datsun-510-Wagon-Bluebird-/190672303744?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c64f47680

He takes better pictures than I do! :wacko:

uieluck -- Forgive my ignorance, but do you mind telling me what you meant by "semi needs work" and "brakes are hammered"?

Doesn't matter man. This car is gone, I no longer have it. Sorry to stir confusion.

Why does it scar me when people try to sell something much higher from the price they purchased it?

It doesn't even hafta be my previous car(s). I recently saw a 620 for sale in S. California and 4 months later, I saw it for 5k more than they bought it for! WTF?

Please, somebody talk some sense to me....

Cause everyday I miss my goon and now it's up for sale again:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2c64f47680

He takes better pictures than I do! :wacko:

ebay seems to attract some buyers that have unlimited funds, which brings silly money for stuff. Also, being the car is now in the midwest, the supply and demand factor starts to play. Not many clean ones around this part of the country. Interesting to learn this was your car. I would have been interested in it back then and had just moved from Colorado. Would be interested in knowing what you ended up selling it to him for.

ebay seems to attract some buyers that have unlimited funds, which brings silly money for stuff. Also, being the car is now in the midwest, the supply and demand factor starts to play. Not many clean ones around this part of the country. Interesting to learn this was your car. I would have been interested in it back then and had just moved from Colorado. Would be interested in knowing what you ended up selling it to him for.

I bought it for 3k in CA, and sold it to this dude for 2,8k.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.