Se habla English?

Guest DatsuNoob

Why be such a hard nose ..So next time he asks a question you think wasn`t searched good enough for are ya gonna write " search feature is your friend " ? ( said in your most tight ass voice )

The answer seems to be that they are shit, because When Noobs came to my house we drove around to local abandoned 620s looking for a better one than he has now..Which i think is the one mentioned in 2008 thread..smile.gif

Its more of a forum etiquette thing than being a hard nose. I wasnt trying to be rude. A thread is per topic, or per individual in help based topics. I never say search google. Actually I tend to be the person who searches for them. Many times I will bring back 3-5 links for the person. But a post that barely has any reference to the original post in intent should not be done. A new topic should be done, so that way in the future, someone can use the search feature, and it will be more accurate.

I do not bash newbs, not my intent. I hope I am not brushing anyone the wrong way. And Ill save my tight ass voice for something that actually deserves it, not waste it on newbs :D

So next time he asks a question, and I have a decent response I will share, or if I have something that is simply funny that will get shared as well. ;)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a rats ass how old a post is.

Information...advice...opinions, etc.... shouldn't have an expiry/erase date.

i would explain why most forums frown upon rehashing very old threads but its easier to just say that 3 years is a long time