411 parts wanted/wish list

So posting some parts that i need / would love to get. I know alot are impossible/hard to find. But who knows. Pm me with price and what parts you have. I will be updating this thread as i find more stuff im in need of. I know i can ask greg to when he gets back on extra parts, but i dont want him to feel im asking him for everything or trying to leach parts off of him. Hes already given me so much stuff for the car. I may also have some extra parts i can trade, like interior parts and stuff.

IMAG1203.jpg

Need the wiper switch button and the plastic surround peice. I may be able to fid this one with some work, but if someone has one then awsome.

Automatic Clamshell for the stearing wheel.

IMAG1204.jpg

Want but not so badly needed.

Hood latch, i may be able to extend and fix the knob for this so not a big need.

IMAG1205.jpg

Dome light plastic.

IMAG1208.jpg

I have a rear bumper, but its seen better days, if someone happens to have a way better shape one thats just a lil dented, or bad chrome let me know.

IMAG1209.jpg

I could use pics of what the pedal assembly looks for other auto's under the dash. Pics of this. So i have reference points.

IMAG1207.jpg

And Really need front windshield, after wiping the dust i thought it had just one chip, but its got a crack going down it that was concealed by that evil dust / dirt.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Until you can find the "real thing" t-shaped hood release knob, go to the hardware store and buy a flat black drawer pull. The standard drawer pull screw has the correct size and thread to fit the 411 hood release shaft. A metal drawer pull is preferable, no tapped insert to pull out. I drove with one for 5 years before I found a 411 in a Junk Yard that had not been thoroughly stripped. Maybe a T-handle from a lawn mower starter cord could be coerced to fit?

I think that somewhere in the "how to" or "electric" sections there is a discussion of truck interior light assemblies that can be fitted to 410, 411 and early 510 sedans. I'm too lazy to spend the time to search, good luck with it.

Edited by MikeRL411
  • Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.