69 510 fourdoor No Motor/No Title

I was going to part this car out. I thot Id give ratsuners an oppurtunity to buy it whole. Rims not included. Local sale preffered but can deliver in the Puget Sound area for a fee. $750 CASH or TRADE for 620 Pickup PM if interested.

007.jpg

006.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think you could get it running? when was the last time it ran/was on the street?

You could prolly get it runnin if you put a motor in it. No motor. Has a 5 speed. I just moved it to the driveway so I can clean it up & check it out better. PICS to come.

Guest kamakazi620

You could prolly get it runnin if you put a motor in it. No motor. Has a 5 speed. I just moved it to the driveway so I can clean it up & check it out better. PICS to come.

what 5 speed???

Guest kamakazi620

How hard would it be to get the title?

You would need a bill of sale and also file for "lost title" I'd just do it in oregon and tell them there was no plates and buy some or transfer plates if you gots extras

Guest kamakazi620

its not that easy, for oregon people. for WA people its cake.

Here in oregon they wont take a WA car with no title..

Thats Why you say is a oregon car with lost title! just get bill of sale fill out "lost title shitz" wait for new title I've done it before

Just drop it off at the Bucket shop and wait for a titled beater to show up! I know I owe you some storage time...

We could mix our 2 extra 4 doors & make 1 cool racecar :cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.