Headlight Switch Restoration

mklotz70

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i ever make it up there mike, i owe you lunch!. yes, lunch is on me!

no, seriously. your contributions have been invaluable. you give these concepts that seem difficult for some, like me, and put it into a context that is understandable and do-able. and trust me, i am not trying to fill your head up with anything other than a complete and tremendous respect for you and your contributions. your ideas, concepts, and the effort you put into solving issues/problems and make it understandable does not go un-noticed and i want to say thank you for making the datsun community, restoration of classics, and the ratsun community safer and more knowledgeable.

thank you mike.

• Like 1

if i ever make it up there mike, i owe you lunch!. yes, lunch is on me!

no, seriously. your contributions have been invaluable. you give these concepts that seem difficult for some, like me, and put it into a context that is understandable and do-able. and trust me, i am not trying to fill your head up with anything other than a complete and tremendous respect for you and your contributions. your ideas, concepts, and the effort you put into solving issues/problems and make it understandable does not go un-noticed and i want to say thank you for making the datsun community, restoration of classics, and the ratsun community safer and more knowledgeable.

thank you mike.

/\ That.

Green stars for both of you.

But I'm not buying you lunch.

I'm a Datsun owner. Can't.

:P

• Like 1

..guys.....Wow! Thank you!

flatcat19......no prob...I can swing my own lunch :) ...but thank you for the kudos....that's a big reason I keep doing them.

burrito213....that has to be the most impressive "thank you" I've ever gotten and I've gotten quite a few over the years. Seriously, I'm touched! :) ....Thank You for that!! Makes me want to get off my ass and get busy on some of the others I still want to do!! :)

I've been wanting to ask...I've only done a few so far, where I put the info on my site and a link on the forum......so I'm wondering how you guys like that format. I've always wanted to put them in a more stable place where they can stay more concise. I love the feedback from the forum, but when a single page how-to ends up with 10 pages in it, it can make it really hard for the later readers to get through. From my side, I'm really liking the "website/link to" arrangement, so far. I do the site on Weebly.com, which is really easy to work with. Easy to create and easy to edit(I tend to make more than my share of mistakes!). I think that it will also, eventually, make it easier to find my threads. I have a hell of a time just trying to dig up some of my own threads on Ratsun. Let me know what you think.

Easy to create and easy to edit(I tend to make more than my share of mistakes!).

See Signature. :blink:

You make it to easy Mike.

I like the way you are linking them, for the very purpose of condensed info without needing to read a ten page thread.

See Signature. :blink:

You make it to easy Mike.

I like the way you are linking them, for the very purpose of condensed info without needing to read a ten page thread.

Gee....you've only had to correct me on the dual m/c question about a dozen times :)

I think how you're doing it is great.

It's your information that you are sharing with us.

Why not keep it where you want?

Keep up the great work.

Good point :)

Thanks guys!

I gave it back to the original owner, Bre620. It's still up and running, but I noticed that only the main page is at that url. So, if you're trying to go to the tech page by a direct link that has olddatsuns.com as the url, it won't work. I just pulled it up and it worked just fine.

Here's a direct link to the tech page

http://www.davidcmurphy.com/olddat/620tech.htm