Yellow Fogs

BLOZ UP

No you dont get banned. You get banned for actually deserving those negative rep points.

You have probably annoyed someone here, and in response they neg vote you. Complaining gets you more neg votes. Take it from someone who lost 50 rep points in 12 hours.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't have enemies, you don't have character. :)

As quoted by Paul Newman: A Life in Pictures.

This......

in the last two days ive accumulated 4 new negatives. its like someone is going through and clicking (-1) on every other post i make. dont you get banned if you have to many negatives or something?

..... should be on face-book, not here. Fuckitalltohellandmoveon Paul Newman loves you. Good enough.

I clicked on negative because you're raining on my parade. Or thread, or whatever.

Welcome to Ratsun, BLOZ UP!!!

+1 to you.

Got any pictures of your Z?

Have you started an intro thread?

As far as lights go, get what you like, and put them where you want.

;)

Welcome to Ratsun, BLOZ UP!!!

+1 to you.

Got any pictures of your Z?

Have you started an intro thread?

As far as lights go, get what you like, and put them where you want.

;)

Expect HRH to jump in and say he's anal about fog lights being behind the grill.

If I can get them behind they grill, they will go there. Most likely. I haven't put in much thought for this. All I know is they look cool. I have a few photos, yeah. Pics are here: http://www.cowtownzclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8

In conclusion, the Hella Rallyeieie 3000 or whatever seem to work, and they sell covers for them as well. Unfortunately I had to raid my "Fog Light" budget to fund go-fast finish motor swap parts.

Expect HRH to jump in and say he's anal about fog lights being behind the grill.

:blink:

http://community.rat..._60#entry559983

(anal.... get it now?)

If I can get them behind they grill, they will go there. Most likely. I haven't put in much thought for this. All I know is they look cool. I have a few photos, yeah. Pics are here: http://www.cowtownzc...pic.php?f=7&t=8

In conclusion, the Hella Rallyeieie 3000 or whatever seem to work, and they sell covers for them as well. Unfortunately I had to raid my "Fog Light" budget to fund go-fast finish motor swap parts.

Well if they look cool they should be out front then. I just look at them differently.I don't want to see them only to see better with them.

Well if they look cool they should be out front then. I just look at them differently.I don't want to see them only to see better with them.

I ... see. I don't plan on using these for seeing any better. I like the behind the grill look. Possibly on the bottom of the bumper. I'll let my GF decide before I make any rash decisions since I'm style-less.

I don't want to be the one to tell you how to build your car,

but I (Why am i doing this?) am going to share MY idea with you.

This is what I want to do to my 521.

I want to take the bumper, and see where I want my driving/fog lights to fit.

Then I plan on cutting a semi-circle out of the bumper.

I will then weld a bracket to hold the light on the inside of the bumper.

I don't know if you can visualize what I'm talking about.

I love the look and function of the fog lights, I just think normal mouthing is so obtrusive.

So if I have half the light in the bumper...ya know?

If I could photoshop at all I'd make you a picture.

That is my game plan, and am in no way at all telling you to do it like me.

Just helping you brainstorm.

;)