it was sunny out today

chilibiskits4

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen one with non flared (Widening) rays before. Not my flavor, but your lines look straight ;)

the black rays do widen, just not as intensely as the silver ones... i wanted to do something a little bit different, and really wanted the silver to stand out a bit more.. i think i acheived it...

next is to start minor body work and get to painting the car...

the black rays do widen, just not as intensely as the silver ones... i wanted to do something a little bit different, and really wanted the silver to stand out a bit more.. i think i acheived it...

next is to start minor body work and get to painting the car...

more "sunny" day work...

307678_10150308311481331_504421330_8353499_1699570209_n.jpg

Yes I agree, very nice wheels. Are those the Rota copies of the Panasports wheels?

There is something proper about spoked wheels. I mean they've been around for thousands of years on chariots and carts so it's only fitting they are on cars too. Panasports are simpl, timeless and elegant like a woman wearing pearls. Pearls go with anything.

Yes I agree, very nice wheels. Are those the Rota copies of the Panasports wheels?

they are rota RB's (i believe)....and yes, i love the spoke rims, simple, timeless, and easy to clean :)... i traded up a pair of BBS LM's on my audi just for the simple fact that i HATED cleaning them... i ended up getting BBS Air II CK's instead, Much easier to clean.

the only thing i dont like is the size... they are 13's i really would like to get in on a set of 14's with a little meatier of a tire.. right now theyre 13x8 with 175 series tires.... a little too much stretch for me...