1972 521

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better finish the rain story. :poke:

well I was leaving the import face off show in woodbern. It startid to rain again so we all sead that enuff of that and took off. got to the offramp and the car infront of me slid out and was looking at me and i slid out sidways trying to not hit the old hag that cant fin drive. and a huge blazer comes sliding in behind me. so my options were git hit by a big ass truck and have mine be smashed or hit the guardrail. id rather do some body work then find a new truck.

I'm pretty sure that we have the eyebrow and piece for around the light, as well as a grill. Not as shiny and nice as yours looked to be, but they're pretty straight (from what I recall) and should clean up well. Let me take a look when I get home this evening and I'll let you know for sure.

So, I have the grill, and headlight surrounds, but the only eyebrow that I have for the passenger side is pretty wrinkled, so I imagine you may be able to find a better one elsewhere. Like I said, these are not nearly as pretty as yours looked to be, but are all pretty damn straight and could be cleaned up nicely I'm sure. Let me know if you're interested in some, or all..... or none ;)

Here's what I've got.

IMG_4473.jpg

Small dent on the top, almost center.

IMG_4475.jpg

IMG_4477.jpg

IMG_4478.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

Back side of the pieces.

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

• Like 1

The U-Pull-It in Sherwood (Tigard) has a 521 with a clean passenger side fender on it!

Hope that helps,

Michael

thatnks for the heads up on that truck and thanks for the pics of the parts datwife. ill let you know on the parts.

There is not much left, it looks like it was a pretty clean truck at one time.

Both front fenders were decent-- I picked up the doors (which were partially stripped) for a project that I have.

The headliner was very clean, wiring harnesses were intact, as was the L16. It had been kissed in the nose, so the core support/bumper/valance were damaged.

Good luck!

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
Bump

If you want a pretty clean 521 passenger fender I have a couple. Both are rust-free. Their is a bit of damage, which should be easily repairable, in the lower back corner where it bolts to the body. May be headed down that way this weekend. Shoot me a PM if interested. Would be willing to trade for 521 stuff or sell for fair price.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.