PLeasanton automall/umigo car show

89rodknocker

paautomeetforumpost1.jpg

Hey Everyone,

I like thank those who attended last year and in 2009. For without your support this year probably wouldn't happen.

The date has been set for our 3rd Annual Custom Car Show, while I am waiting for more details to come in to post up here is the skinny:

Date: Sunday, October 2nd. 10 - 4 pm

Where: Umigo Indoor Kart Racing @ 6538 Patterson Pass Road, Suite A, Livermore,CA 94550 UMIGO

Who/What: As always, this will be a FREE charitable event supporting the Taylor Family Foundation and Coins for Campers. Check them out at http://ttff.org

Teams such as ProjectRide.net, High Octane Tuners, and MOCC will be there to support our fund raising efforts by bringing out some sweet rides! If you have a team showing, let me know so I can put the word out there for you too!

We are expecting vendors such as AutoSport209, 12v Spotlight, and others not yet announced. Support from our dealership vendors such as Diablo Dents, Finishing Edge, B&S Hacienda Auto Body, Advance Interior Restoration, and even factory support from Lexus will be on hand to make sure there will be some great raffle prizes.

Food Trucks will on hand plus Dryers ice cream to top it off. We may have a funnel cake vendor again too!

We will be using both the left and right side of UMIGO's building, plus the roll up doors to the track will be wide open to allow the action to flow from both sides!

We should have either two DJs or one DJ and a live band! We will have trophies as well! Categories will be expanded this year.

As of right now, we have space for about 200 cars. Remember, we aren't looking just for fully built cars, but mildly modded ones are welcome too. Parking will be close and easy. Motorcycles are welcome to come and show too!

Let me know what you guys think, but go ahead and shoot me a PM of who is pretty firm on showing this year. I will be updating details as I get them.

Adam Toy

Social Media Coordinator

Pleasanton Automall

4345 Rosewood Drive

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-251-7168 direct

Adam.Toy@HendrickAuto.com

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only she didn't have that Foo Man Choo Face and didn't pick boobies 1 size too large, She'd be on fire!

I bet there was a swarm of guys tripping over themselves with their arm stretched out and a camera phone

attached to the end, snapping away a flurry of pics at the naked boobies.... Ahhh, the miracle of breasts....

id have to agree. someone did a bad job picking out those tits, and in the last picture it almost looks like they are pecks instead of tits...

Bummer

muscleman.jpg

Hahaha, looks like she has an invisible push up bra on!!

Also, in some of the pics looks like she is so self conscious about her scars that she covers them with her hand.

Awe, I feel bad for her.... a bad boob job must suck...... mamamamamama