datsun 1200's for sale

3 fastback 2000.00 -3500.00 1need engine automatic. 1 complete and running automatic original paint light green. 1 primered green runs and has 4 speed clean.

2 deluxes 2500.00-3500.00 1 doesn't have a engine but is complete exept. rear seat. 1runs good and is primered light blue compete car automatic.

southern california cars. minumal rust. cars are mostly complete. also have extra parts for sale.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

i still have alll cars !!! and no itz 2500 each !!! (idiot) ALL CARS ARE COMPLETE !!

The reason you still have all the cars is cus you dont post pics and you are asking way too much. And, you were not clear on the price. You wanna sell something, be more descriptive, idiot.

Dave, he states between $2000 to $3500 but isnt specific on which is what price. He says all complete, yet some need engine's---not complete. I just sold my sedan on eBay and I got $2500 for it , then minus the fee's about $2300. I did so much work to it and a whole new interior and it was nicer than any of his. A lady from California bought it and she lives close to him---she would have bought his if they were that nice and worth it. I know all is subjective to what one would buy--like the guy in Colorado who bought the fastback for $3400 off ebay and drove it back---that was worth it and nicer than his. I was smply trying to clarify his add. You need to build value in anything you want to sell so others will want to buy it. Pictures and a real good description is essential to a sale--especially after many have said as much.

Here's the deal - Call someone on here an "idiot" when you can't even write a good "for sale" ad and you'll never sell anything.

A little English goes a long way.

Rookie.

• Like 1

Didn't we discuss some option of limiting noobs without x amount of posts to post in classifieds? Seems like a good idea. Most of us find Datsuns through a friend of a friend or by checking craigslist anyway. If the only reason someone makes a profile on Ratsun is to sell something quick, that doesn't lend to good buying, methinks.

• Like 1

Calling members 'idiot' when trying to sell in their community is not smart. Especially when the ad wasn't put together very well.

But fellahs, comments pertaining to prices being to high is also not allowed. What is high to someone is nothing to someone else. And those prices, by east coast standards are totally acceptable.

Also comments about how much you sold your car for and speculation as to why some woman didn't buy these is also not acceptable in a sale ad that has nothing to do with you.

Elo that comment also was pretty accusatory. From an 8 poster on the other side of the country. Not allowed. If there is an issue here feel free to report it to a mod.

This thread is getting locked. Emdogg, I welcome you to try again in a new ad. Try not to call members names for simple questions and try to put together a better ad. And guys, follow the rules please.

I hope these find a good home! GLWS