Should I buy this 510 GOON?

Here is another one. The the guy was doing a SR20DET swap. It has suspension from a 280ZX, no interior at all. The pass side floor board needs to be welded. He has all the glass but the windshield with he says he knows somebody that will do it for $100.sad.gif This one is 9 hours away. And he wants $1800. I will cost me $400 to pick it up.

imagejpeg_2_5.jpgimagejpeg_2_6.jpgimagejpeg_2_7.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only 4-5 hours from you in Maryland (suburbs of Washington, DC) and I have a much better wagon for you. It is a very sold car and would be a much better starting point than the wagon you posted. It is a rolling shell and can be loaded on a trailer easily or tow dolly'd home. I have a clear title for it too. It will come with most everything to put it back together minus motor and trans. I also have a complete wagon parts car here so I can make sure you get what you need and will not have to search for parts.

LEES_ROJO_510_003.JPG

Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I will fill you in on all the particulars.

3nb3k13p65Y45Z25R6b9dbc493285286b1333.jpg3k63od3l35Y25Z05S4b9daf4795ffd12610fd.jpg

This is a 1970 2 door Sedan that I found, original with very small amount of rust says the sell. Its been sitting for 20 years, and the driver's window was shot out by some kid with a BB gun. It's a 4-speed manual. I e-mail the guy like 2 days got a reply, and I replied back the same, and I haven't heard from him since. So I just called him and now he telling that somebody is going to look at it Saturday mad.gif That's the day I wanted to go drive 5 hours and pick it up.

I might know who has the appointment on saturday :ph34r:

Jeff