Fair trade?

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

working Nabco 3/4" master cylinder and tailgate. Gate's a little rough, but I've certainly seen worse, maybe someone can straighten it up with a little filler and some hammer work. Not rusted through anywhere. Maybe you got a 620 grille badge? That would be nice. Hell... I'll even throw in a free set of hooks too, why not? :D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

No rest for us Boeing folk! Just trying to clear some space in the garage, for a comfortable game of beer pong on the "new" table. No one wants my crappy tailgate, I thought cheapo Datsun guys would be crowding my doorstep for a chance at some free junk, guess I was wrong.

Guest DatsuNoob

I was thinking it would be a good candidate for a "shaved" gate. No handle mounts or datsun stamp, just maintain the same curve with a piece of 14-16 ga steel or whatever it happens to measure, and weld it up. Yeah, still got it and a couple other small items I'll give to the first taker. I'll be around this weekend if you want, pm me for address/and or directions if interested. Still have a spare working GR starter too if anyone out there would like it, $25.

Guest DatsuNoob

Thanks Mark for coming to get that stuff, garage is a little cleaner now and I was glad it could go to a guy who could use it before I had to haul it off to the dump. Hope to see you at Golden Gardens.

Thanks Mark for coming to get that stuff, garage is a little cleaner now and I was glad it could go to a guy who could use it before I had to haul it off to the dump. Hope to see you at Golden Gardens.

no problem man! thanks for the parts! i will be at GG but i doubt i will be in the datto :( i am still looking for the proper radiator.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.