WTB JDM bluebird taillights

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everybody looking to buy some jdm bluebird taillights looking for a pair in good shape this is the last piece that I need before i turn this car over to my body and paint guy so let me know what you got

i had the best luck on ebay. they're hard as hell to find and pretty damn expensive when you do find them. good luck!!

My dad has a couple sets, brand new in the box that he got i think shit...like 10-15 years ago..? I know hes willing to sell a set, but i know he wants alot because their not a redone set, their not a repro, they are nos and perfect and in their original boxes. From what i remember lasttime he wanted between 2-2500. If you are intersted pm me and give me your number and ill get your number to him.

My dad has a couple sets, brand new in the box that he got i think shit...like 10-15 years ago..? I know hes willing to sell a set, but i know he wants alot because their not a redone set, their not a repro, they are nos and perfect and in their original boxes. From what i remember lasttime he wanted between 2-2500. If you are intersted pm me and give me your number and ill get your number to him.

hey how's it going really intrested in the nos taillight not sure if i can spring for $2000.00 but i could do $1500.00 ask your dad and if he's intrested let me know

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.