77 620 pickup

selling my 77 620. ran out of cash to finish my 510, so i thought id throw this out there to see if it would sell.

77 620

no motor/trans

rust in floors and body

interior sucks

lowered 3"

vitaloni mirrors, wink mirror inside

tow package with flip down license plate

it is in woodland, wa. i wont trailer it for you, sorry! have title. it is in previous owners name who is a close friend of mine

i dont want to hear any shit or negative comments, so if you want it pm me or email

railinhardbody213@hotmail.com

Copyof620018.jpg

620020.jpg

620016.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the scary thing about that truck, it may be rusty, but it doesnt look all dented up...slap some primer on it an drive the damn thing...best of luck on sale!!

it is pretty straight actually. thanks!!

the only thing that sucks about the interior is the seat, door panels, console is in decent shape

and its $200 firm, id rather keep it than give it away

changed my mind again. need to focus on the 510 and my sons belair. im afraid this is gonna sit, and id rather see someone else enjoy it.

$200 or trade for 510 windshield, cool 4x114.3 rims, aftermarket gages for my 510, a 300zx or 240sx fuel tank w/pump

510 rear disc conversion parts, or????

someone come get it. it kills me to look at it knowing its gonna be on the backburner for awhile :(

Guest kamakazi620

changed my mind again. need to focus on the 510 and my sons belair. im afraid this is gonna sit, and id rather see someone else enjoy it.

$200 or trade for 510 windshield, cool 4x114.3 rims, aftermarket gages for my 510, a 300zx or 240sx fuel tank w/pump

510 rear disc conversion parts, or????

someone come get it. it kills me to look at it knowing its gonna be on the backburner for awhile :(

By rims? Do you want tires too?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.