swapping a 620 into a 521

He was actually sitting at my kitchen table one day and i was telling him about your ute and how you installed hood scoop and he noticed your yellow Chevy and freaked out...laugh.giflaugh.gif

I tried to get him to come to Canby but he was short on funds .He has been flying quite a bit more lately to take his mind off things.

I am going to force him ( if i have to burn his house down ) to get him to Canby next year.

And his wife sold off almost all his cars before she ran off .... Including THE roadster ( the one that won all those SCCA championships) ....Along with the other 200 Datsuns in his yard sad.gif

All he has now are his 411 and his green 520

and the 302 powered 521 which he has repainted with crazy tribal flames

It's to bad about all his cars being gone, at least he still does fly hanggliders, I don't anymore, or at least haven't for almost 10 years now, still have the gliders though, the rigid wing is so modified that I can't even sell it, even though it goes like a rocket compared to the other ones like it. But even it is old technology now. Does he still live in the same place?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayno

Yes he still is in same spot, he lives about 1/2 mile from me.

I will have to PM you with pics of his new kite hauler ... ( hint ).....it involves a Honda goldwing and his crazy imagination blink.gifblink.gif

I only fly in things that have engines..