i want snow!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough. Pro tip: be more descriptive with who is the tard when discussing a possible accident. Everyone here has experienced stupid drivers who've either destroyed or nearly destroyed hours and hours of blood sweat and tears.

In the same paragraph you went from talking about how awesome it was to get your dad's truck silly into mentioning how you nearly hit someone. That makes it sound like you were in the process of driving like a dunk when they misjudged the distance before pulling out.

Remember, just as it is with paternity court cases, it's always important to provide a lot of detail as to how someone has pulled out before the accident. cool.gif

if i'm gonna go nuts on snow/ice, it's in an empty parking lot... i cant afford to get slaughtered by ,my dad blink.gif

Okay, OP seems to catch the drift. Lets not fault the Fast and Furious generation for trying to talk up exploits. He'll learn, lets not lynch him just yet; he might be savable.

OP, what brings you to Ratsun?

Not without a Datsun yet he isn't.

I say get 'em.

Troll or noob.

We have till morn to decide.

With almost half the basketball team on this one, should be locked by lunch tomorrow.

• Like 1

Okay, OP seems to catch the drift. Lets not fault the Fast and Furious generation for trying to talk up exploits. He'll learn, lets not lynch him just yet; he might be savable.

OP, what brings you to Ratsun?

i've always liked datsun cars/trucks.... its almost like an obsession. growing up with my dad, he always owned a dodge or ford, and im just looking for something that you dont have to pay an arm and a leg for parts, and is easy on the eyes.

I say get 'em.

Troll or noob.

With almost half the basketball team on this one, should be locked by lunch tomorrow.

We have the rare opportunity to help a novice learn and grow; avoiding many of the mistakes we all made. As a community, it is our responsibility to raise the child responsibly.

• Like 1

I say get 'em.

Troll or noob.

i dont have a datsun because i dont have a job, or money. however, as soon as i can save up enough im looking to buy a 620.

i've always liked datsun cars/trucks.... its almost like an obsession. growing up with my dad, he always owned a dodge or ford, and im just looking for something that you dont have to pay an arm and a leg for parts, and is easy on the eyes.

Careful, Datsuns can be very misleading. You have to understand, we're a sensitive crowd. There simply are not a whole lot of these rides around there, and when someone pops up on here who seems to be making light of traffic dickery, all of our collective balls (ladies included) cringe.

So what are you thinking of looking at getting into? You have stepped into a world where just about every type of Datsun is explored. Zs? 510s? Pickups? Roadsters? Someone on here had dealt with them.

Careful, Datsuns can be very misleading. You have to understand, we're a sensitive crowd. There simply are not a whole lot of these rides around there, and when someone pops up on here who seems to be making light of traffic dickery, all of our collective balls (ladies included) cringe.

So what are you thinking of looking at getting into? You have stepped into a world where just about every type of Datsun is explored. Zs? 510s? Pickups? Roadsters? Someone on here had dealt with them.

i'm thinking pickup. my first car (mistake) was an 87' chevy pickup.... and ive been stuck with trucks ever since. biggrin.gif

We have the rare opportunity to help a novice learn and grow; avoiding many of the mistakes we all made. As a community, it is our responsibility to raise the child responsibly.

Who's side are you on?

Kidding.

Welcome to Ratsun ripetomatoes...I hope the vine is still attached.

i dont have a datsun because i dont have a job, or money. however, as soon as i can save up enough im looking to buy a 620.

I ain't got no job either.

And I can't get rid of the Dattos in my driveway.

Parts ain't cheap if you go and smash them into Volkswagons.

Remember-you're chasing a 35, almost 40, year old truck.

Who's side are you on?

Kidding.

Welcome to Ratsun ripetomatoes...I hope the vine is still attached.

I ain't got no job either.

And I can't get rid of the Dattos in my driveway.

Parts ain't cheap if you go and smash them into Volkswagons.

Remember-you're chasing a 35, almost 40, year old truck.

True that... Then u will be working just to fix em up...

Datsun's are an acquired taste, a passion, a certain poison that gets into your blood. we are close knit and will do anything for one another, we are critical of those who abuse the vehicles we love. You have come to a place, and I like to think of it like cheers, where everyone knows your name! All you gotta do is sit down, pull up a seat, hell Hardwyre sat next to me and he got a bbq sammy or 2 and made a friend and spirit guide all in one. We need new blood, we don't need punk kids. You came off like a punk, we forgive, yes, and please don't take all this fuckery as hating, this is ratsun, and it is also late.......fuckery abounds.

I hope you find the Datto of your dreams, and take many many pictures (oics) for us to drool over!!

A 620?

datsun620.png

That it?

Excuse me while I have a private moment with it.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

*Over his shoulder* "Love you too baby; ya, I'll totally call you tomorrow."

That's a sexy little ride, but I think when it comes to trucks, I'd want one I can get dirty. But that would be an awesome road runner.