i want snow!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

05' ram 1500, 5.7 hemi magnum and a posi-trac 4.10 rearend. my dad lets me loose with it every year when it snows, and i always have tons of fun! last year i nearly squished someone in a beetle when they pulled out infront of me.

As you'll notice, this isn't a Honduh forum. We don't exactly hand out accolades for stories of bullshit stupidity.

From what you're saying, you think it's hilarious that you almost caused an automotive accident with in innocent driver who just happened to have the mishap of driving a vehicle you find less than noteworthy within your vicinity. Maybe on the rednecks drivin' fatchicks forum that's hilarious, but here it's immature bullshit.

Playing in the snow and driving like a jackass is a whole lot of fun so long as no one not involved is at risk of having to suffer some loss at your shenanigans. You and you buddies go drifting the snow up in the mountains and end up in a ditch, hilarious. You blast ass across a frozen intersection and nearly take out a Civic with a mother and her two kids, dick move.

If you find this shit brag worthy, then your dad obviously should not be letting you drive it yet until you either grow up, pull your head our of your ass, or both.

Welcome to Ratsun; home of the mature childish shenanigans dickery.

• Like 6

As you'll notice, this isn't a Honduh forum. We don't exactly hand out accolades for stories of bullshit stupidity.

From what you're saying, you think it's hilarious that you almost caused an automotive accident with in innocent driver who just happened to have the mishap of driving a vehicle you find less than noteworthy within your vicinity. Maybe on the rednecks drivin' fatchicks forum that's hilarious, but here it's immature bullshit.

Playing in the snow and driving like a jackass is a whole lot of fun so long as no one not involved is at risk of having to suffer some loss at your shenanigans. You and you buddies go drifting the snow up in the mountains and end up in a ditch, hilarious. You blast ass across a frozen intersection and nearly take out a Civic with a mother and her two kids, dick move.

If you find this shit brag worthy, then your dad obviously should not be letting you drive it yet until you either grow up, pull your head our of your ass, or both.

wasn't trying to brag, just stating what happened. honestly, i had to call my dad and have him drive someone to pick the truck up. i've only been in 2 car accidents, and they scare the crap out of me.

YES! This has me a new quote in my sig line!! Thanks Hardwyre, I need to make you some moar bbq sammies sir!

wasn't trying to brag, just stating what happened. honestly, i had to call my dad and have him drive someone to pick the truck up. i've only been in 2 car accidents, and they scare the crap out of me.

2 accidents, and how old are you? Oh I see 19. Dont buy a datsun.

• Like 1

2 accidents, and how old are you? Oh I see 19. Dont buy a datsun.

i wasnt driving in either one. the first one was when i was 7, we were going down a country road and slid into a tree. the second one was last year, when my brother in law tried to take his corolla up to royal blue in the snow.

Fair enough. Pro tip: be more descriptive with who is the tard when discussing a possible accident. Everyone here has experienced stupid drivers who've either destroyed or nearly destroyed hours and hours of blood sweat and tears.

In the same paragraph you went from talking about how awesome it was to get your dad's truck silly into mentioning how you nearly hit someone. That makes it sound like you were in the process of driving like a dunk when they misjudged the distance before pulling out.

Remember, just as it is with paternity court cases, it's always important to provide a lot of detail as to how someone has pulled out before the accident. cool.gif

• Like 1