WTS: 3-Piece Panasport C8, Staggered 15x10 & 15x12 NorCAL

WTS: Complete set of 3-Piece Panasport C8 Wheels. (See pics at the bottom.)
I'm located in Norther California, Sacramento area.

The wheels are staggered, but the width change is on the inner lip, NOT outer lip. (See pics of them mounted on my 510.)

Front wheels are 15x10, with 4" of backspacing.
Rear wheels are 15x12, with 6" of backspacing.
Bolt Pattern is 4x114mm

These were originally build for a 260z with IMSA flares. They bolted up to the 260z without spacers or modifications. (except the LARGE flares..)

Before you guys start asking about how well they fit, please look at this pictures! You WILL DEFINITELY need some LARGE flares to cover these!! The front wheels bolt right up to my stock 510 suspension and have plenty of suspension clearance. (I do NOT have coilovers.) The rear wheels need an 8 - 10mm spacer to clear the shock and the control arm. Again I do NOT have coilovers so please consider this when thinking about rear fitment.

***********PLEASE DON'T ASK ME IF THESE WILL FIT YOUR CAR, I DON'T KNOW. FITMENT IS 100% YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH FABRICATION, THESE MAY NOT BE THE RIGHT WHEELS FOR YOU**********

The wheels are used, but are in good shape. One wheel has a small scratch on the outer lip, that's about it.
The wheels could use a polish. I polished 2 of them for pictures, the other 2 have some water spots that need to be polished out.

I'm asking $1,600 for the wheels. I am pretty firm on the price. I am NOT going to give these away, and will NOT entertain any low-ball offers.

**SOLD Back in 2011...Apologies for lack of update.**

PLEASE EMAIL ME, I DO NOT CHECK PMs VERY OFTEN.

**denis.drc@gmail.com**

(I would like to sell these locally, but will ship if the buyer wants to cover shipping, packaging AND INSURANCE. I expect shipping will be somewhere between $100 - 200 as I will need to purchase packing materials.)

I might consider trades PLUS cash. I am currently looking for a set of 16x8 wheels with 0 offset. (Sportmax/XXR, Rota, etc.. are not preferred, but I'll entertain offers.) I'm also looking for some good S13 coilovers. (NOT Megan or any other eBay brands please..)

Not for the good stuff...here come the pictures..
IMG_2308.jpg
IMG_2307.jpg
IMG_2306.jpg
IMG_2305.jpg
IMG_2516.jpg
IMG_2514.jpg
IMG_2513.jpg
pana23.jpg
pana24.jpg
pana21.jpg
pana15.jpg
pana2.jpg
pana4.jpg
pana5.jpg
pana11.jpg
pana.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I remember those wheels fs a year or so ago in sac for $600/4

those wheels will only fit on imsa flared z cars ask me why I know hehe

Wow! Just got an update that someone replied to this thread this year..

Resurrection! :devil:

I sold the wheels Sep. 2011 to a guy in Hawaii. He threw them onto his TE72 Sedan... with something ridiculous like 195s or 205s stretched onto them! NO JOKE.

I'll dig up a pic ASAP!

Sorry to bump this thing. Just had to comment..

I remember those wheels fs a year or so ago in sac for $600/4

those wheels will only fit on imsa flared z cars ask me why I know hehe

I don't remember asking $600 for them. I was looking for $1,600.. If someone was selling similar wheels for $600 I wish I had jumped on that to flip them!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.