620 4x4 King Cab

This is a 620 frame that was converted to 4 wheel drive in the 70's for a dealership it wa a standard cab short bed

I removed the cab and replaced it with a King Cab Body and then shortened 15" and the gas tank has been relocated

Anyways i can not finish this project now so i was hoping there might be someone out there that had the same idea that i did

and now does not have to do all the hard work

anyways E-Mail me for more info if you are interested

$300.00 cash or I might do some trading

I also have a lot of other 620 parts

Thank You

4x43.jpg4x42.jpg4x41.jpg4x44.jpg4x45.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmm sexy what all would come with it is the question

I believe PCD was also involved in this project. Isn't this Greg SD620's truck? I tried searching for his posts but came up empty, he hasn't posted in over a year.

Anyway, whatever the deal is I would be all over this if I didn't already have mine. As for what comes with it, I would imagine for $300 what you see is what you get.

GLWS

For the $300.00 asking price is pretty much what you see in the pictures

King Cab body

Shortened bed that has about 40 hours of work done to it and it was done pretty dang good if I do say so my self

The rolling frame Datsun rear axle that has been flopped under the leaf springs a jeep front axle and the jeep transfer case with all three drive shafts the one that connects that trans to the transfer case is for a long trans 4 or 5 speed

The relocated gas tank which is from a 629 so the sending unit will work with the stock gauge

All of the heater stuff is still in the truck

Pedal assembly is there

Brake booster and master

I will also throw in a steering column and box with the lowered pitman arm

And I will also throw in a bare bones dash board

NOW IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND WANT TO MAKE A GREAT DEAL MAYBE EVAN A TRADE

I do have windshield, rear window, doors, fenders, hood, front bumper, valances upper and lower, headlight assemblies complete, all of the interior panels, tailgate, taillights complete, a couple of L20b motors a L18 motor, three 4 speed trans missions, two extra rear ends and a grill

However all of these parts would be under a different deal

I basically have almost everything to put this truck pack together except for time

That is why I am hoping to find someone that would like just the body or the chassis for their own project

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...

I believe PCD was also involved in this project. Isn't this Greg SD620's truck? I tried searching for his posts but came up empty, he hasn't posted in over a year.

Anyway, whatever the deal is I would be all over this if I didn't already have mine. As for what comes with it, I would imagine for $300 what you see is what you get.

GLWS

Good memory Bob. Greg..if you need a place to store it theres a vacant lot next to my house ;) Guys,,this truck needs to be saved & Greg is a good guy to deal with. Greg if you dont have any takers text me ok :cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.