what kind of wheels are these

I can't find a picture anywhere. The guy is supposed to send me a pucture but hasn't yet. Anyways, I sold some wheels to a guy with an 84 corolla last night and he had some 14 inch wheels on there he said he would sell me for cheap. It was dark but from what I could tell, they had Nissan stamped on the face, they were aluminum, they were a 4 point star shape, and had black inner designs. Any help to find them is appreciated

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this is what I remember them looking like, probably not exact though

The dark outer gray part is about a 1.5" lip, then the lighter part is the face. They had NISSAN stamped in them, then measurements and something else in the same way.

NISSANWHEELS.jpg

Those are them keen, any name or does anyone know anything about them?

there factory 280z mags

an optional wheel that was available for the 1978 280Z (for both the black pearl and regular)

ZWheelLg.jpg

these are the base wheels for the black pearl btw

BlackPrlAdF.jpg

the black pearl Z's really wernt anything special.

just a test run to see if black should be included as a factory colour for the Z

whats a good deal on these? Glad to know about the center caps, he has them all :sneaky:

I offered him $75, told him id never seen them, plus i sold him some cheapo brand wheels for $150, so ill still come out on top. He said once he gets them switched out he will call me