1966 520 single head light

Well is time to sell my 520 single head light. Is been a cool 2 years but is time to move on. I am looking for 1300 dlls. She is not the best looking 66 running around but she runs good and is fun to drive around.

The engine is the A-14 from a honey bee with 4 on the floor 60 short transmission. Here is what I done to it:

The new stuff

-new water pump

-new fuel pump

-new head gasket

-new distributor cap, cabes

-new start plugs

-new thermostat 190 full open

-new 50 amp alternator

-new voltage regulator

-new clutch and plate

-new brake master cylinder

-new brakes pads all four wheels

-new new wheel cylinders

-new clutch master cylinder

-new front wheel bearings

-new radiator hoses

-new radiator

-new heater hoses

-new brake hoses

Stuff that I change

-3.70:1 h 190 third member from a 1994 nissan (I still have the old 4.85:1 third member)

-change out the transmission

-change the cabin heater

Please write to me at avila_mana@yahoo.com if you have any questions. the picrtures are in my profile.

Thanks,

Juan

Check my craigslist add: http://seattle.craig...2533920900.html.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RTFI!

Read First: Rules for posting in the For Sale section

Seller

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

2/ There must be a location where the item is being sold. Doesn't have to be exact.

Failure to conform to the above rules will result in the post being removed. No exceptions!

Sellers are strongly encouraged to include good quality pictures of the item for sale, a good description, a history, mileage and anything else applicable that will help the sale and limit unnecessary questions.

RTFI!

Seller

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

2/ There must be a location where the item is being sold. Doesn't have to be exact.

Failure to conform to the above rules will result in the post being removed. No exceptions!

Sellers are strongly encouraged to include good quality pictures of the item for sale, a good description, a history, mileage and anything else applicable that will help the sale and limit unnecessary questions.

how can u put pictures? and if you notice i live in bremerton...so the truck is in bremerton

RTFI!

Seller

I think he is talking about price. but it is hidden in title as... dlls

Anyway it looks like a pretty bitchen truck for the $1300. your asking

do you have any engine pics?

is a A-14 so we are looking about 70 to 80 h.p. it also depends in the carb you want to use, it shure runs pass 80 down the road.....but she in no way is big block V8

Juan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.