Cannon Sidedraft Manifold(Single) and 45DCOE - $150

I have this setup that was boxed up and ready to be shipped, then the buyer decided not to buy at the last second. I don't feel like unwrapping everything and putting it back in storage, so I'd rather just see if someone else wants it before I do so. I know I should have taken pictures, but it was pretty much sold.. soo... this is the best one I have. It's in the upper left, and includes insulators.

Photo824.jpg

I bought this setup a year or so ago, and it was pretty much for the manifold, and the carb came with it. The carb could use some freshening, and a couple parts, but I believe it's ok. The seller told me he ran it and it worked great. So.. pretty much you're buying the manifold and getting the 45DCOE(made in italy, mind you) for free. $150 + shipping.

Thank you :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if you still have one of those Webbers lying around are any of them 32/36's? if so could you measure how tall they are from the base to the top of the barrels? I have a Holley 5200 (Webber 32/36 copy) but it seems really tall, so much so that I do not think it will fit under the hood.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.