Reproduction Datsun Emblems

At Canby this year, there was a guy selling metal Datsun emblems that were reproductions from Kuwait.

Are you on here, anonymous seller-dude?

I'd like to get a hold of this guy, but I have no idea who he was or where I can find him.

If somebody can pass along his information to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At Canby this year, there was a guy selling metal Datsun emblems that were reproductions from Kuwait.

Are you on here, anonymous seller-dude?

I'd like to get a hold of this guy, but I have no idea who he was or where I can find him.

If somebody can pass along his information to me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

That's Hector and not all his emblems are metal just so you know. Do a search for his handle (THATSOON510) to find his for sale thread.

Thanks for the info!

He had a bunch of metal emblems if I remember correctly - even had some gold plated ones. I figured mine were fine, and low and behold I re-spray bomb my 510 yesterday and I left my trunk emblem on the stepside of the chevy. It's somewhere between here and town, ~6-7 miles away. Lol. Lucky me?

I figure if they are affordable enough, I'd just get new emblems and maybe my lost'n'lucky will turn up on the road somwhere.

:)

I have got aus spec guard badges and 68-69 rear beaver emblems reproduced from metal (pic below).

badgepics005.jpg

Should be able to ship internationally if anyone is interested. I got a die cast mould made from a NOS Set of badges.

$110 AUD + shipping for guard (fender) badges.

$65 AUD + Shipping for rear badges.

Sorry this isn't a thread highjack, offering to the original poster, any questions please PM me for more info.

Well, I have early 510 USDM badges, the slim metal variety. Plastic looks alright but they are 3x thicker and look like giant blocks... me no likey.

On the other hand, I found my Datsun emblem tonight. On the road, broken in two pieces :(

Ad expired, before I could take a look-see.

So I suppose it's down to asking if anybody on here has any metal fender badges they'd be willing to sell?

I can't seem to find anything but the huge bulky plastic ones.

I only need one good one, but I'd be willing to purchase a good set of two or three for a fair price.