What is there to do in AZ?

27 minutes and 37 seconds was spent watching this video at work. lessons learned: it's a slow day at work today.

cool video. great tool for learning on both ends.

as far as arizona, i liked alice cooperstown. :D great food.

or drive up to sedona and chill next to a red rock or vortex,, for the hippy in you. :hairy:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised more people don't walk around AZ covered in reflective clothing. Apparently the Goth/Emo scene is alive and active down there... how they survive wearing all the black I'll never know.

I always wondered about that. We have a few here, black everything, chain drive wallets and long black duster coats, don't matter if it is 0 or 100 outside.......

I always wondered about that. We have a few here, black everything, chain drive wallets and long black duster coats, don't matter if it is 0 or 100 outside.......

Worked medical team for some emo/goth convention last summer on the hottest weekend of the year. Emotard comes in with full on heat stroke, is passing out, but every time we tried to remove his TWO trench coats, he'd wake up and struggle with us.

The EMTs were much less courteous about it than us. "Hey asshole, either take them off or I'll sedate you and cut them off."

The kid was literally red as a cherry. Tongue was impossibly dry. Temperature of 104. Hadn't pissed in 4 hours.

Worked medical team for some emo/goth convention last summer on the hottest weekend of the year. Emotard comes in with full on heat stroke, is passing out, but every time we tried to remove his TWO trench coats, he'd wake up and struggle with us.

The EMTs were much less courteous about it than us. "Hey asshole, either take them off or I'll sedate you and cut them off."

The kid was literally red as a cherry. Tongue was impossibly dry. Temperature of 104. Hadn't pissed in 4 hours.

Remind you of anyone?

EMO.jpg

Gothapotomus.jpg