It's been one of those nights... here we go.

So tonight I went out with all my camera gear loaded for bear, going to take some epic oics of my car and get some practice in. (More on that later) About 2 hours later, I decide to go head up to my Autozone a few minuets down the road to check in and grab my intake manifold gasket I had ordered a few days back.

When I got there, I pulled in as some hispanic dude and a mechanic looking black dude are walking out the door pissed off yelling about something to my friend Joe (drives 350z) and Dwayne (drives Silverado.) Little did I know, prior to that, a HUGE argument had broken out between the Hispanic guy and Dwayne, because the hispanic guy wanted to tear open a box for a $40 R134a retrofit kit, and Dwayne told him before he opened it that he had to pay for it. The customer ended up arguing with Dwayne, yelling at him telling him he was a fag, dick, and a lot of very vile things I won't repeat. Dwayne kept his cool until the guy called him a fat ni**er (sorry if that offends anyone here) and at that moment, blew his top in front of all the customers and told the guy to get out of our store and not come back, or we were calling the cops.

Thats the basic story as I understood it a minuet prior to me walking in. I got there and stopped to speak to Joe about something, and another customer about his neat little 13B corolla, and as we were talking, Joe answered a call on the store phone that went something to this extent:

Joe: Thanks for calling Autozone, this is Joe, how can I help you?

Customer: Is this the Autozone across from Merlins auto?

Joe: Yes sir, can I help you with something?

Customer: YOU AND YOUR HOME BOY BETTER WATCH YOUR ASSES, I'M COMING UP THERE AT CLOSING, AND WERE GONNA SHOOT YOUR ASSES lhbdglbe **legilbd389ryhbaegb and a few other un-audible words.

Joe: Uhhhh okay dude?

*Click*

At this point, we had a store full of customers and Joe called our district manager to inform him, as the customers muttered to each other about how they couldn't believe what happened, and how well Dwayne handled it. We ended up calling the police who came in force to our store. Filed a report and did the normal.

As the spoke to Joe and Dwayne, I kinda fiddled around a bit and ended up clocking in to help rap up for truck and close the store. The cops go outside to do some paperwork and fill out some stuff, and eventually come back inside looking for Dwayne.

Welllllll, to add shit to the night, he had unknowingly to him, a warrant out for his arrest from 2007 in another county, because of something stupid. According to his wife they were supposed to re-schedule his court date, but they were still awaiting paperwork on the matter. He never received it, and instead the court put out a low-level warrant.

Now the cops take him and leave and were stuck with our thumbs up our asses trying to figure out what to do. We ended up taking his wife the keys to his truck because she had to be at work in the morning.

The store looks like shit because we had no closing crew, and the shit of it is, tomorrow morning we the regional manager coming.

• Like 1
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ,,, good on your buddy for not popping his top ,,, he would have gotten in a LOT of trouble ,,,

I think everyone has been threatened to be killed ,,,, at least once ,,, over stupid crap ,,, sadly :confused: :huh: :no:

:console:

I'm very proud of him. He's easily offended.

Stupid ass guy doesn't realize that when he returned some parts, that he gave us his drivers license number (for a no receipt return) and phone number. Jackass.

Whatcha gonna do though these days? People are fucking incompetent morons, and at Autozone, theres no escaping them.

• Like 1