620 grille

can anyone help me out, i've been looking 4 a grille like on the drawing that fisch just did, it has outward sticking headlight surrounds, there are a couple of japanese 620's on the gallery that have the same grille, i can not locate the year they were available, i want one, please help me out, would like it to have the stainless rings on outer edge of headlight surruonds..let me know if u have 1 or can get one for me..:D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my king kab is a 77, i would gladly like to get 1 from u if possible, my zip code is 85031, get me price and shipping, if it's painted thats ok, cuz i'm going to paint to match..:D

hey i'll take the hb grille, i'll find a use for it, lol :lol:, how's it goin in sd, if u ever decide to get away u got a spot at our crib.. ck ya l8r..tom:cool:

it might be easier for you to talk to steroid or some of the so cal guys... my 77 had the grille you want but i think the guy swapped it from the newer style i am still tring to find the newer style chrome grille thats what i want but no luck in 2 years of trying to find one..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.