i found what i want to do!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zing!

although, I have to say that I don't quite get the fascination with the Canuck ladies..... but maybe it's just because you live in BFE and anything is better than nothing.... :unsure:

Nah there is hot ladies here, and im not totally all aboot canadian women........its just she is on tv and hot and i wanna do her...........would i strictly switch over to canadian girls........from what I know of them, probably. They can fight, hunt, work on cars and drink you under the table and look good doing it. I have spent many moons up north and have always been fascinated by the caliber of the women there and their can do attitudes.

WIN

That chick is not hot.

I cringe when a T-Mobile commercial comes on.

She looka lika man.

msswan.jpg

I am starting to question your hetero-street credentials there joe dirt..........she may not be everyones type, but a man look alike she is not..........that hurt my heart right there.

flatcat1.png

I am starting to question your hetero-street credentials there joe dirt..........she may not be everyones type, but a man look alike she is not..........that hurt my heart right there.

flatcat1.png

Oh, I like the girls.

There is just something so off about her.

Maybe it's that she isn't Catherine Zeta-Jones, or that she's just goofy.

Look at her face. Tell me you could fuck that more than twice. Nope.

Body-wise. Meh. I'd fuck her with your dick. From the back. And then yuz gotz to go.

lol i need to meet you brother.........id hit that more than twice, and id make her call me flatcat just for you broseph!!! Sorry but i wouldnt fuck catherine zeta jones with your dick and wide14u pushing.........someone who would fuck a man old enough to be her grandpa, and have his kids.........go ahead and get all up in that and think about michael douglas' old saggy balls all over that, teabaggin that makeup heavy piehole of hers.........blech

lol i need to meet you brother.........id hit that more than twice, and id make her call me flatcat just for you broseph!!! Sorry but i wouldnt fuck catherine zeta jones with your dick and wide14u pushing.........someone who would fuck a man old enough to be her grandpa, and have his kids.........go ahead and get all up in that and think about michael douglas' old saggy balls all over that, teabaggin that makeup heavy piehole of hers.........blech

Wait. Aren't you 3 times the age of this little girl you're creaming about?

Under that premise you're only allowed to hit it once.

LOL no kidding! Im just daydreaming here............open arms and stuff, hoping to get us all to think about who (or in wide14u's case what) we would want to do, and be able to tear each other up or down, however we see fit! I'm just divorced, getting back to being me again, and this silly shit makes me feel good! Love it!

agreed, something about some ink is a huge turn on.........

Now Kat von D is a little extreme for my taste, but I would introduce her to my mom

kat.jpg

Now there's a tranny if I ever saw one.

Kat Von D is such a joke.

As a human.

As a woman.

As an artist.

Fucking joke!

I wouldn't ask her to whack me off in to a Dixie cup.