Destruction Derby!

Pumpkn210

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive demo derbies! fuckin a good time! but so much work for so lil time! you guys should come to the tillamook demo derby and watch me defend my title! i won it last year with a clean sweep! i won my heat, the trophy dash and the main event!

Not necessarily tdaaj, if you run a ford 9inch with a spool you can break an axle and the axle doesn't fall out so you can still go. Thats what i run. Yes it is a god idea to try and save your front a lil bit but when your out there in the heat of battle sometimes you just lose it and go beserk and try to hit everything you see! well at least i do! :D One car i had i hit a guy so hard it busted the transmission crossmember bolts and the crossmember fell to the ground so i was done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did pretty good at the derby! Won my trophy dash, won my heat race, and placed 5th in the main! When they announced the places they said i got 3rd then when i went to get my trophy they gave me 5th? whatever tho. good times! pics to come today!