510 CAMBER PLATES WANTED

I'm getting my struts shortened and installing a coil over kit, so I know I'm gonna need camber plates for my car. Does anyone have a used set on the cheap? I'm not picky about the brand as long as they'll work on my car. Let me know what ya got.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to stay at $100 or under if it's possible. I've seen some for $50 - $75, but not since I started looking for some. My strut inserts are 5/8" where they go through the top bearing, I'm running VW inserts. Let me know what ya got and what you need for em'... Thanks, Charlie

They look like they are the same size shaft as the stock 510 struts. Yes, I know I can buy camber plates on Ebay, the cheapest direct bolt in plates I've found are $185.00 and I'm on a limited income right now, so I'm looking to save some cash if I can, besides... This is a ratty car, it seems like a waste of cash to buy new parts, just so they'll be look pretty.

Ok so here they are.. off an extra set of s13 suspension i have layin around.. The oic with 2 inserts is to show the difference in thickness from the 510 oem insert compared to the s13 one (Thinner)...

06302011_004.jpg

06302011_003.jpg

06302011_002.jpg

06302011_001.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.