"ARE THERE ANY RATSUN BROS IN STOCTON CAL?"

Hey ratsun brothers, im kinda new to the ratsun scene. my name is sammy ive got a "70" 521. My son and i love working on our trucks, but every time we try to do an upgrade, we end up looking at each scratching our heads and wondering why we ever messed with the original working components. This seems to happen everytime our new mod doesnt work properly or if there is a little or no improvement in our projects. I was just wondering if there were any kool cats that dont mind giving tech tips or giving out info on donor cars or how to go through correctly in our upgrades. we have ran into a few datsun cats here in town but they dont really want to inlighten us with their datsun knowledge.dry.gif Those cats have nice rides but arnt very nice cats.Hope there is some cool ratsun bros out here in the stockton area. Hope to hear from some body soon we are currently messing with the distributor, going from dual point L16 to a allison xr700 i found in a house that i did some work on. "ADIOS RATSON CARNALITOS!:D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GRACIAS! This is a cool sight my son and i stay glued to the computer. Looking at all the nice rides. Man i would love to very soon have the know how in the troubleshooting part of these projects of ours. Love your ride<:) Thanx again for welcoming us.

GRACIAS! This is a cool sight my son and i stay glued to the computer. Looking at all the nice rides. Man i would love to very soon have the know how in the troubleshooting part of these projects of ours. Love your ride<:) Thanx again for welcoming us.

thanks !! come to sacramento meet :D 1st friday of every month :D meet cool people and see nice carss :D

Datsun Meet

We will be there looking forward to it BIG TIME. We dont have a datsun that will make it up there this time, But next time i will trust one of our trucks to take that run . For the moment im trying to upgrade my dizzy from dual point to elect. but we are not having much luck. Hopefully this rain goes away 2morrow so i can work on her after work. thanks again for the invite .

Welcome... I was just up in Stockton, My cuz if from there... Get some Oics of ur ride...

Hell yhea im going to post some pics i need my son to jump in to post the pics. Im not so good at this stuff.Hey does your cuz drive datsuns?

Ratsuns a good place to be.

lots of knowledge around here.

theres plenty of NorCal Ratsuners.

Yup i see that. lots of usefull info in here. Im about an hr fron Norcal I just got an envite to their meet this friday. My son and i will be there.

Welcome guys. Lived in Stockton for many years, still got family and friends down that way too. Lotsa fun stories there, most involved a Datsun at some point too. Home of the original Pick-n-pull also.

See you at the Friday meet!

Hell yhea im going to post some pics i need my son to jump in to post the pics. Im not so good at this stuff.Hey does your cuz drive datsuns?

Unfortunetly not... dry.gif

He has his Chebby Truck... He is a Painter, very good one... Uses it for his job...