Introduction of my 74 Datsun 620

cashi123

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your truck is great! I do have a question, why do you refer to it as JDM ?(Japanese domestic market ?) Unless it was right hand drive and you converted it, it was an import for the states.That acronymn is used by so many people and it really doesn't mean anything.Just curious.

Your truck is great! I do have a question, why do you refer to it as JDM ?(Japanese domestic market ?) Unless it was right hand drive and you converted it, it was an import for the states.That acronymn is used by so many people and it really doesn't mean anything.Just curious.

I don't undertand your question , I never refer my truck to be a JDM if you are talking about the stickers (THEY ARE JUST STICKERS ) don't mean anything but I do love Japanese cars;)

I don't undertand your question , I never refer my truck to be a JDM if you are talking about the stickers (THEY ARE JUST STICKERS ) don't mean anything but I do love Japanese cars;)

This is what was on the new post screen the other day,and what led me back to your page. It's right there on your home page,I just copied and pasted here. I wasn't trying to bust your balls, I was just asking what you meant by "JDM" If you don' have an answer that's cool.Nevermind, I'll ask someone else. Your truck is bitchen, and you've done a great job.

cashi123 user_popup.png I have post new pics of my custom JDM Datsun 620 check it out!!!

This is what was on the new post screen the other day,and what led me back to your page. It's right there on your home page,I just copied and pasted here. I wasn't trying to bust your balls, I was just asking what you meant by "JDM" If you don' have an answer that's cool.Nevermind, I'll ask someone else. Your truck is bitchen, and you've done a great job.

cashi123 user_popup.png I have post new pics of my custom JDM Datsun 620 check it out!!!

Sorry bro for the reply of your question , yea I saw that post and I thinks a Datsun should concider a JDM not because is a right hand drive , because is the closest you can get to a Japanese car everyting is made in tokio Japan. but everyting is cool bro :ninja:

• 4 months later...

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0110.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_01111.jpg

Months of scrubbing, cleaning replacing etc. etc. etc at the end all this hard work was paid off , and I thank GOD for the opportunity to create a 620 beauty.

great job!! im restoring my 620 as well. i wanna change all the hoses and carb just like you did,i need some help..where can i find these parts you replace? thanks

• 4 weeks later...

great job!! im restoring my 620 as well. i wanna change all the hoses and carb just like you did,i need some help..where can i find these parts you replace? thanks

Dude all the parts that I got for my truck, I purchaced in Ebay,com you can find everything you need here man belived me, and of cours some custom parts that hade to be made by hand!!

• 1 month later...