A new Model T for the Peanut!

I don't know how many of you dig hot rods, but I thought I'd share------

PeanutsT2.jpg

I am selling my 31 Roadster, so I needed a new ride for Peanut.She is a " Hot rod girl" so she is happy now!

Roadsterride.jpg

Here she is in the 31.

26T9-21-10004.jpg

This is the one that I built last year and sold (trying to get it back!)

A complete build on this 26 can be seen here; http://ruffrodders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53840

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what engine is in the blue one?

8hp Briggs and Stratton with a Cushman style rear end. It was modified years ago out of one of those stock looking T go carts (there is one in the new State farm Insurance commercial) by a drag racer who brought it to cruise the pits. I dig the panel paint even though it's faded and chipped and the lettering on the bed say's "Phycotic Reaction".I love cool old shit like this.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

8hp Briggs and Stratton with a Cushman style rear end. It was modified years ago out of one of those stock looking T go carts (there is one in the new State farm Insurance commercial) by a drag racer who brought it to cruise the pits. I dig the panel paint even though it's faded and chipped and the lettering on the bed say's "Phycotic Reaction".I love cool old shit like this.

The cart T,

Is it one of the ones from the theme park :unsure: ,whats the name, knots berry I think

just had a wierd thought of a model T with a L16sss engine and trans.

Not so weird, I built this on a 620 chassis !winetruck2.jpg

winetruck1.jpg

I had to lop offf the front clip to fit the t axel but the base of the bed is still attached, just hidden under the fence wood. those are 1930 chevy wheels and the 6 lug is the same as datsun, the front hubs slid onto the t spindle. Its an illusion, just yard art.