They scoot ta boot

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so ive got near fifty bikes, 25 run, 5 in perfect condition 2 trail 90s that arnt oictured, my ghostflame 50 isnt perfect but runns good, I got so many couse I worked for a guy in gresham that built old hondas, found out its easy peasy and people will pay a ass load for a nice one to put on the back of their r.v. Then a couple guys asked me to fix theirs and I did, big mistake they brought this guy over who had 5 or 6 trail 90s and wanted one built gave me the rest with no titles so...... I put an ad on craigslist for titled old hondas so I could use the other parts bikes to get em in order, and they never stopped comin in. Once I got a few in good shape I had to much fun with my folks and all my brothers and there kids runnin through the woods or down the beach, I quit selling them but never quit buying them, plus I cant fit 50 datsuns at my folks house, 50 bikes seams like a good copromize

Brad your ape, chaly and carbon hardtail are 3 of my favorite minis

Thanks Z. My mokey is still my favorite cause it so fun to ride. I like the hardtail too cause so much custom composite work went into it that I get a real feeling of satisfaction. Its a bitch to ride though cause the motors too much for it and the brakes are a joke.

That mokey(wich ive never heard) is awsome, nice selection a+. Thanks for sharing those brad, good luck with the site. Im not realy into racing or swaping in some super high output monster but mostly couse im a fairly poor rider and stock or close to stock always seamed suffice, I can deff get into the cool factor though

Thanks Z. My mokey is still my favorite cause it so fun to ride. I like the hardtail too cause so much custom composite work went into it that I get a real feeling of satisfaction. Its a bitch to ride though cause the motors too much for it and the brakes are a joke.

Dan is Z, just call me Chopper

That mokey(wich ive never heard) is awsome, nice selection a+. Thanks for sharing those brad, good luck with the site. Im not realy into racing or swaping in some super high output monster but mostly couse im a fairly poor rider and stock or close to stock always seamed suffice, I can deff get into the cool factor though

They motor wasnt a swap, it was built from the original cases. took it from the stock 50cc to a 54mm bore by 54mm stroke. head was replaced with a roller bearing type with much larger valves. trans was changed to a AB27 with a daytona race ratio hardened gear set and to hold on to the 18hp a 4 plate dry clutch was used. The motor spins to 15K.

Here is a few vids that shows what its like riding it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AIBpa5268w

2011-06-25121038.jpg

noflagred that collection is so rad!!! could i get parts off ya? somehow a mirror broke on mine (flipped backward on hillclimb) lol and i need a new plastic headlight surround thingy. i bought it cracked and its putty fixed to functionality but it would look much classier with a replacement. ha your turning into my go to guy for parts on everything! haha

noflagred that collection is so rad!!! could i get parts off ya? somehow a mirror broke on mine (flipped backward on hillclimb) lol and i need a new plastic headlight surround thingy. i bought it cracked and its putty fixed to functionality but it would look much classier with a replacement. ha your turning into my go to guy for parts on everything! haha

rally I will send you a mirror for pix if your datto and shipping, as for selling tgese bikes I can only sell three a year and they have to be titled to me first. I fixed up a bunch and sold them and got introuble becouse I had no biznas licence, got fined and warned but a couple bikes showed up later and I got fined again, kinda sucks but the next time itll be real expensive, and the cops took down all the numbers they could couse they thought I was stealing em or buy stolen ones.