sick 620 takes over moseslake wa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha its all legit no worries there. im all signed up for college and now Im just waiting bored to start on january 2nd. I left my 620 in idaho. going to be looking to buy a datsun in january as well. but im so bored up here in the mean time and i need someone that lives in moses lake, wennatchee, or ephrata to hang with and work on dattos with :)

Wow, Soap Lake. That is way cooler than Moses Lake. I'm serious, not giving you a hard time. Soap Lake has way more character than M. Lake. You can always blast down the road to Ephrata if you need to buy stuff.

Things to do here in E WA - 1.Work on Datsuns. 2.Search all the E Wa craiglists (several times a day) for Datsuns 3.Drive up and down all the side streets and country roads look for dead Datuns. Still a lot of them out there in the wild, mostly trucks. 4.Drive to Spokane and hit the Pull n Saves looking for parts for you-know-what. With all that to do you should never be bored!

Len

• Like 1

I'm in the big town of Harrington on Highway 28. If you head to Spokane from Soap Lake, you'll probably take 28 from S Lake to Davenport and go right by my place. Real junky looking place, but you should be able to pick out a Datsun or two or three among the clutter. I'm in the falling down house, not the single-wide trailer, even though the whole place looks like trailer trash heaven.

This ad was on the Spokane craigslist: http://spokane.craig...3433617999.html for a 620 in Ephrata. Way high on the price by my cheap standards, and I think the best place for those wheels is the bottom of Soap Lake or some lake, but maybe you could get it lots cheaper and let him keep the wheels. We should be able to find you some stock steelies from Pull n Save or somewhere up here.

There used to be a wrecking lot on the west end of Ephrata I've never checked out for Datsun parts. They probably don't have anything, but might know some local hoarder sitting on piles of Datsun stuff.

Len