FS: 1980 200sx, front end damage, $250

I have a 200sx that I need gone. Sorry for short post, but currently in a hurry. Will update soon. Located in Newberg Oregon. Runs and drives with good tags till the end of the month. Only want $250 for it. My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX, preffered text, but calls are ok.

Color is copper and black two tone.
New clutch installed within the last 2000 miles.
Clean title in hand.
Just over 110,000 miles on it.
Give me a shout for more info, thanks!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man :blink: what happened there?

Well, I was cut off by a tree! Damn things... I actually lost traction on a freshly re-graveled road. It has not damaged the engine from what I can tell, but I haven't had time to open the hood, as its lodged shut.

These are pictures of when I purchased it...

p4240241800x600.jpgp4240242800x600.jpgp4240244800x600.jpgp4240245800x600.jpg

The family I bought it from took very good care of it, and until it was caught in an accident. It was on CL, and I was looking for a workhorse. So it was driven about 75 miles a night, for a month and a half. Never failed me, even on the incident I had, it didnt die, only until I shut it off, after backing away. I took it easy on it, and had it towed home. Since then a tire has gone flat. I know if I go out to start it, it will fire right up.

Its too bad tho, I was hoping to get it looking better, so I could have the one in those '80s commercials, lol. Oh well, if it doesn't sell, I'm taking part from it, and I'll give the rest away. But, for now, I have other projects.

No one has even made it out to see this thing. I don't want to have to take it to the junk yard. It could serve someone much better than being in there.

Im willing to help with what I can on getting it to where the buyer wants it.

So BUMP!

Sorry I missed you today Rex. My kids and I stopped by and took a quick look. Engine looked OK. That might make a good upgrade power train swap for my wagon. I'll have to think about it. Not sure I can swing the cash right now.

My daughter liked you 210 though. biggrin.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.